Diversity plays an integral role in the construction of high performance teams in organisations. In this workshop, you will have a greater understanding of workforce diversity and how it relates to achieving organisational performance and outcomes. You will also build skills and knowledge required to manage a diverse workforce as well as to create, implement and support high performance teams.
What you will learn:
- Understand the value of diversity within your business context
- Understand how diversity can be a source of global competitive advantage
- Understand how diversity impacts teams from cultural and linguistic perspectives
- Enhance skills in managing cross-cultural misunderstandings
- Gain practical strategies to creating and maintaining high performance teams
Who should attend:
Key staff members of the organisation, business operators, managers and anyone who has a keen willingness to learn and share knowledge.