Managing and Harnessing the Potential of Multi-Generation Synergy at the Workplace
As people live and work longer than ever before, the current workplace environment may comprise of up to four generations. The different generations at work can present communication challenges and conflicts due to the different working styles of each generation. This one-day workshop will help you understand the various generations present at work and what motivates each one, plus ways to bridge the generational divides to better deal with them on a daily basis.
What you will learn:
- Identify and understand the differences between each generation
- Understand different modes and communication styles across generations
- Secret to a multi-generation synergy, and how to leverage on its benefits
- Creating a conducive environment for communication and integration, for long-term productivity and profitability
- Turn negative stereotypes into positive working relationships.
Who should attend:
HR Managers, Managers, Team Leaders & Supervisors.