In today’s complex and challenging labour market, organisations find it increasingly challenging to attract quality talent. In particular, the Millennials, who are the lifeblood of the growth and future of organisations. They provide energy, enthusiasm and fresh ideas to innovate and take organisations to greater heights.
In this workshop, you will learn strategies and tips on how to attract and retain Millennials to your organisation from successful real case studies.
What you will learn:
- How to attract young talent in today’s competitive market
- What are Millennials looking out for in a career; is salary important, or work-life flexibility? Find out what Millennials prioritise in their professional lives
- Understand the “tour of duty” concept that is applicable in today’s dynamic job market, and how your organisation can leverage this concept to structure progression and compensation
- Enhance your existing retention and performance review practices to encourage and motivate your existing Millennial employees
- Structure your hiring to get your existing employees talking about your organisation and refer their networks as potential hires
Who should attend:
HR professionals, recruiters and hiring managers who are actively building and managing their teams. If you are in a role of management or leadership, you should also attend this workshop to better understand Millennials, what drives them and how you can successfully attract and retain them.